Taste of Georgina Event Information
Taste of Georgina will run between Fri., Sept 10 and Sun., Sept 26 (16 days) and promote the celebration of Georgina's diverse cuisine by profiling fine dining experiences at a range of price points. The event will consist of a prix fixe program offered by Georgina’s participating dining establishments.
Three-course prix fixe lunch and dinner menus will be offered at $15, $20, or $25 for lunch and $25, $35, or $45 for dinner (beverages, taxes, and gratuities not included) per person. The three-course menus will include a choice of appetizer, lunch, and dessert options.
It is free for restaurants that meet the eligibility requirements to participate in this event.
If you have any questions about this application form, please contact Georgina's Economic Development and Tourism office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-476-4301.
Eligible participants must:
- be an existing, full-service restaurant.
- be located in the Town of Georgina.
- possess a current York Region Green Proof of Public Health Inspection sign.
- complete the Taste of Georgina Application Form.
- demonstrate that the average price of a three-course meal on the restaurant’s regular lunch and/or dinner menu meets the minimum requirements as outlined in the following table:
Taste of Georgina Price Point Category
|Taste of Georgina Price Point Categories||Minimum Requirements for Regular Menu Average Price Point (three-course meal)|
|$15 Lunch / $25 Dinner||$18 Lunch / $30 Dinner|
|$20 Lunch / $35 Dinner||$23 Lunch / $42 Dinner|
|$25 Lunch/ $45 Dinner||$32 Lunch / $54 Dinner|
The average price of a three-course meal from the restaurant's regular menu should meet the minimum requirements to provide a value during the promotional event.